Learn Step-by-Step How To Predict Stock Price Movements With Alan Andrew's Median Line Technique (Also Known As Andrews Pitchfork)
In this book, you’ll discover the power of Alan Andrew’s Median Line Technique. You’ll learn what the technique is and step-by-step how to use it to accurately predict stock price movements almost 80% of the time.
Plus, you’ll learn exactly how to enter trades based on these predictions, and you’ll be taken through multiple specific examples.
Here are some of the specifics you'll learn…
– The concept of "median lines and reaction lines"– What they are and how they can predict price movement with almost 80% accuracy– Chapter 1
– What "pivot points" are and how they are used by swing traders– Chapter 2
– Key definitions and concepts for successful stock trading using Andrews Pitchfork– Chapter 2
– The complete 5-step formula for drawing the pitchfork on a candlestick chart, including a detailed example with diagrams of each step– Chapter 3
– Key guidelines to keep in mind while drawing the pitchfork– Chapter 3
– The #1 best way to confirm the validity of the pitchfork's predications (and increase your winning percentage!)– Chapter 4
– The concept of a "sliding parallel"– What it is and how it can be a powerful tool for pin-pointing resistance levels– Chapter 5
– 5 tips and techniques for entering trades using Andrews Pitchfork– This alone is worth 1000x the price of the book and can help you make hugely profitable trades on a consistent basis– Chapter 6
– How to identify tops, bottoms, and reversals with the pitchfork, including complete examples with full-color detailed diagrams– Chapter 6
– Numerous real-world examples– Chapter 7
– And much much more!
Download your copy today!
- Publication date:May 26, 2014
- File size:2312 KB
- Word Wise:Enabled
- Simultaneous device usage:Unlimited
- Enhanced typesetting:Enabled
- Print length:31 pages
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Screen Reader:Supported
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,067,714 in Kindle Store
- #730 in 45-Minute Business & Money Short Reads
- #908 in Stock Market Investing (Kindle Store)
- #2,254 in Stock Market Investing (Books)