Discover Step-by-Step How To Swing Trading Using Fibonacci Retracements
Fibonacci retracements are key support and resistance levels that mark the beginning and the end of a major trend.
In this book, you’ll discover how to use Fibonacci retracements as part of a swing trading strategy. You’ll learn how swing trading works, how to calculate and draw Fibonacci levels, and you’ll be taken—step-by-step—through several real-world examples.
Here are some of the specifics you'll learn…
– What swing trading is and how swing traders identify trend reversals– Chapter 1
– What Fibonacci retracements are and how they are used– Chapter 1
– A complete real-world example of how to swing trade, including a detailed candlestick diagram and step-by-step walk through– Chapter 2
– Exactly how to draw Fibonacci levels and use them for profitable swing trading– Chapter 2
– 2 powerful techniques for bagging serious profits with Fibonacci levels– Chapter 3
– How to use other indicators such as moving averages in conjuction with Fibonacci retracement levels to ramp your winning percentage and profits– Chapter 4
– Danger! Here are 3 critical warnings to follow if you want to avoid major losses– Chapter 5
– Numerous guidelines, tips and strategies for successful swing trading– Chapter 6
– And much much more!
Download your copy today!