Only weeks after being married, Amanda is back at her parents' farm in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania to tend to her ailing father while Alejandro is back on the road performing for his adoring fans. How will time and distance impact their relationship? Will the demands of his fans overshadow his love for Amanda? And how will the Amish community react to Amanda's presence (along with the return of the paparazzi) in their community? An Amish Christian Romance that will leave you breathless and wanting more. Sarah Price, bestselling author of Amish Christian Romances, brings her twenty-five years of experience living among the Amish and from growing up Mennonite to the pages of her novels and novellas, in order to present a truly authentic Amish experience just for her readers.
- Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 22, 2013)
- Paperback:332 pages
- Item Weight:15.7 ounces
- Dimensions:6 x 0.75 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#5,518,579 in Books
- #7,480 in Amish Romance (Books)
- #211,662 in Literary Fiction (Books)