Institutional trader and former Forex Dealer, J.T. Wellesley, exposes the hard truths behind the business of online currency trading and reveals strategies for individual traders to beat the brokers at their own game.
Wellesley draws on over a decade of real-world experience, with a unique perspective from behind the walls of a retail FX broker, to unmask the building blocks of long-term success and survival in the business of day trading currencies.
- Publication Date:July 6, 2013
- Word Wise:Enabled
- Print Length:178 pages
- Publisher:Felis Horizons; 1st Edition (July 6, 2013)
- File Size:1220 KB
- Enhanced Typesetting:Enabled
- Text-to-Speech:Not enabled
- Page Numbers Source ISBN:0981370241
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Screen Reader:Supported
- Best Sellers Rank:#2,761,162 in Kindle Store
- #1,203 in Foreign Exchange (Kindle Store)
- #2,212 in Foreign Exchange (Books)
- #5,473 in Investing Basics