Fibonacci Hide Show Buttons Indicator is a MT4 Fibonacci tool that can toggle on/off Fibonacci.
How to use Fibonacci Hide Show Buttons Indicator:
1. Load the “Fibo Hide Show Buttons” indicator on a chart.
2. Load a standard MT4 Fibo on the chart from the “insert/Fibonacci” tab on your desired timeframe.
3. Double click on the fibo and right click for “Fibo Properties”.
4. In the “Common” tab change the “Name” to the same as the “Fibo Unique Name” inputs in the indicator
5. Change the Text to suit your requirements in the “Button Text” inputs in the indicator
6. Select the “Fibo Levels” tab and change the color to suit. Select “MT4 Fibo Properties Color” inputs in the indicator to make the Button Text the same color as the Fibo lines.
7. Repeat the process for up to 5 Fibo’s Buttons.
8. Click on a button to display/remove the Fibo lines.
To add or remove buttons use the “Button Text” input, if the input is empty then the button is not displayed, if the input has any Text then the button is displayed.
Download Fibonacci Hide Show Buttons Indicator: